🔥 We challenge you!
You will be guided by Thomas (our Head of innovation) and you will learn more in the field of product development. During your internship at Aquablu you are responsible for:
- Designing new operating principles
- Making prototypes
- Supporting our R&D engineer
- Creating products in Solidedge (or SolidWorks)
- Identifying technical risks and
👉🏼 You are
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Problem solving and well developed analytical skills
- Passionate and interested in new tools and technologies
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of industrial design
- Experienced with 3D Software, such as SolidEdge (or Solidworks) and Keyshot
- Experienced with 2D software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe)
- You follow a Master in Industrial Design Engineering or similar
- Portfolio of previous work
- Are aware of the latest techniques
🏦 What do you get in return?
- You become part of a diverse and driven team
- Wonderful lunch
- Access to the latest 3D and 2D software
- and of course unlimited pure water :)
Duration: 6 Months (half study year)
Fee: 300 euros p.m.